2F6A2977 2F6A2912 2F6A2960 2F6A3034 2F6A2891 2F6A2815 HDR 2F6A2829 2F6A2841 HDR 2F6A2838 2F6A2846 HDR 2F6A2776 2F6A2749 HDR 2F6A2742 2F6A2761 HDR 2F6A2810 2F6A2808 2F6A2812 2F6A8425 HDR1 2F6A8422 2F6A8413 2F6A8402 HDR 2F6A8405 2F6A8392 2F6A8416 2F6A8437 HDR DJI 0216 DJI 0189
escapian protection logo

Hold your dates for this property now and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours* you’ll get a 100% refund, no questions asked! Details

Villa Horizon is a captivating haven of serenity and luxury in the picturesque coastal town of Orebić, Croatia. This stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa offers an exquisite retreat for up to 8 guests, making it an ideal destination for travelers in search of an unforgettable getaway. Perched majestically above the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea and surrounded by awe-inspiring mountain vistas, Villa Horizon promises an unparalleled holiday experience. This villa seamlessly marries modern sophistication with the timeless charm of Mediterranean architecture.

Step inside and discover a world of spacious, beautifully adorned rooms designed to cradle you in comfort. As you bask in the warm Croatian sun, revel in the infinity pool's crystal-clear waters or test your culinary prowess at the outdoor grill and kitchen. The sun-drenched terrace is the perfect spot for relaxation and unwinding in style. Villa Horizon is more than just a holiday destination; it's a retreat for the discerning traveler, a place where dreams come true against the backdrop of breathtaking natural beauty.  


Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 2
Max persons 8
Cancellation terms

If for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours after the booking confirmation, you’ll get a 100% refund, no questions asked. If you cancel the reservation 59 days before the day of using the service, you will be charged 100% of the total price of the reservation.

Deposit and balance terms

The 30% deposit is paid upon booking confirmation, the remaining 70% must be paid 60 days before arrival.

Host’s House Rules

Your booking detailsclose date selection button

from €381.00 Per night
escapian protection logo

Hold your dates for this property now and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours* you’ll get a 100% refund, no questions asked! Details

Where you'll be


Orebić, nestled in the heart of Pelješac Peninsula in Dalmatia, is a coastal gem. This idyllic town boasts stunning Adriatic views, vineyard-covered hills, and a rich maritime history. Orebić is the gateway to renowned wineries and offers the perfect blend of culture, natural beauty, and seaside charm. 


Orebić and the Pelješac Peninsula offer a wealth of activities for every traveler. Explore the area's historic maritime heritage at the Maritime Museum. Discover world-class wineries and sample exquisite local wines. Water enthusiasts can indulge in sailing, windsurfing, or simply unwind on pristine beaches. For adventure seekers, hiking and biking trails crisscross the scenic hills and vineyards, leading to breathtaking vistas. Take a ferry to the enchanting island of Korčula, known for its medieval charm. Explore charming coastal villages, savor fresh seafood, and soak in the sun. Whether you seek cultural immersion, outdoor adventure, or relaxation, Orebić and Pelješac offer an array of experiences for an unforgettable holiday.

Nearest property surroundings
Bank ATM 0.3 km Cafe bar 0.3 km Gas station 0.3 km Restaurant 0.3 km Shops 0.3 km Sports 0.3 km Tourist Info Centre 0.3 km Bus stop 0.4 km Beach 0.8 km Sea 0.8 km City center 1 km Dentist 1 km Doctor 1 km Pharmacy 1 km Ferry 1.5 km Marina 1.5 km Airport 80 km

More details

Key info
Sleeping arrangements
Bathroom setup

All amenities



General info



Home office

Additional activities