Villa Sea Star 01 Villa Sea Star 02 Villa Sea Star 04 Villa Sea Star 05 Villa Sea Star 06 Villa Sea Star 07 Villa Sea Star 08 Villa Sea Star 09 Villa Sea Star 10 Villa Sea Star 11 Villa Sea Star 12 Villa Sea Star 13 Villa Sea Star 14 Villa Sea Star 15 Villa Sea Star 16 Villa Sea Star 17 Villa Sea Star 19 Villa Sea Star 20 Villa Sea Star 21 Villa Sea Star 22 Villa Sea Star 18 Villa Sea Star 23 Villa Sea Star 24 Villa Sea Star 25 Villa Sea Star 26 Villa Sea Star 27 Villa Sea Star 28 Villa Sea Star 29 Villa Sea Star 30 Villa Sea Star 03
escapian protection logo

Hold your dates for this property now and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours* you’ll get a 100% refund, no questions asked! Details

The beautiful, luxurious villa SeaStar stands out from its surroundings with contemporary architecture, pristine white walls, and a magnificent outdoor pool. Its exterior as well as the interior justifies its name, since it really does seem to be a star overlooking the deep, blue Adriatic Sea. The glass walls in the interior open the house towards the exterior and offer aq spectacular view on the rocky mountain Velebit. The interior design was done according to the highest standards of the profession, so the villa is fully equipped with the best appliances, and the details were carefully selected to convert the space into your private comfort zone. There is no doubt, you will love every minute you spend in the SeaStar. 


Bedrooms 6
Bathrooms 6
Max persons 12
Cancellation terms

Cancellations made 60 or more days prior to the beginning of the confirmed booked period will receive a 100% refund.

Deposit and balance terms

The 40% deposit is paid upon booking confirmation, the remaining 60% must be paid 60 days before arrival.

Stock up available

This place offers the opportunity to stock up on drinks that will be waiting for you when you arrive.

Order Stock up

Host’s House Rules

*tourist tax payment in cash on arrival

Your booking detailsclose date selection button

from €1,190.00 Per night
escapian protection logo

Hold your dates for this property now and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours* you’ll get a 100% refund, no questions asked! Details

Where you'll be


Vinjerac is a small settlement situated in northern Dalmatia, just in front of the mountain Velebit. It is precisely Velebit the most important factor in the development of Vinjerac, due to Bura, a strong north-eastern wind that made the inhabitants of this lovely place work in fishing and cattle-breeding, since there is barely any fertile land. Like many other small settlements in this area, Vinjerac faced the problem of its people moving to bigger cities after the World War II. 


If you are into active summer sports, Vinjerac was made for your vacation. Windsurfing, kayaking or paragliding are becoming more popular among the tourists of this region. In case you prefer cultural tourism, The city Zadar, an ancient Roman colony, is only a 30-minute drive away. A city that will romance you with its history, chic bars and restaurants, and the famous Mediterranean ambient. But Its most visited attraction, The Sea Organ, are the reason why you will never forget this amazing place.

Nearest property surroundings
Sea 0.2 km Beach 0.2 km Bank 0.6 km Bank ATM 0.6 km Bus stop 0.6 km Cafe bar 0.6 km City center 0.6 km Restaurant 0.6 km Shops 0.6 km Tourist Info Centre 0.7 km Dentist 10 km Doctor 10 km Pharmacy 10 km Gas station 15 km Airport 35 km Ferry 35 km

More details

Key info
Sleeping arrangements
Bathroom setup

All amenities



General info



Home office

Additional activities